Category : Spice Temple
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : VIC
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing development and opportunity
- Discounted gym memberships, health insurance, and more!
Spice Temple Melbourne have an opportunity for an experienced hospitality professional to step into the role of Sous Chef!
What we offer
We will give you the skills, training and mentorship from the best in the hospitality industry to help you build the career you’ve always wanted.
- Competitive remuneration & bonus incentives
- Training & development and career progression opportunities
- Supportive leadership and team environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Food & Beverage discounts, gym discounts and more!
A shared love of unique Asian hospitality and a sense of family and belonging bind Spice Temple members into a tight-knit team. Sound like you? Then come in and say hi!
About the Role
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working within a high performing team to deliver high quality products and a smooth service
- Creating memorable and personalised experiences for our guests in a premium setting
- Leading a section during lunch and dinner service
- Ensuring Food Safety & Hygiene procedures are followed
- Mentoring, training and supervising junior chefs, including apprentices
- Experience as a Senior Chef
- Hold a trade qualification
- Have the confidence and professionalism to lead a section and mentor junior chefs, including Apprentices
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity around menu development and food presentation
- Prepared to work flexible hours including weekends and late nights across a 7-day roster